About Lipo Battery
The three elements of a typical battery: the positive electrode, the negative electrode, and the electrolyte. The lithium polymer battery refers to a battery system in which at least one or more of the three elements are made of a polymer material. In lithium polymer battery systems, most of the polymer materials are used on the positive electrode and the electrolyte. The positive electrode material is a conductive high molecular polymer or an inorganic compound used in a general lithium-ion battery, and the negative electrode is usually a lithium metal or lithium carbon interlayer compound, and the electrolyte is a solid or colloidal polymer electrolyte or an organic electrolyte. Since there is no excess electrolyte in the lithium polymer, it is more reliable and stable.
Now, we have 21 round lipo battery, 145 ultra-thin lipo battery, 6 curved lipo battery, and 43 cylindrical lipo battery for you to choose from. Also, we can customize the battery according to your size and capacity. Contact us to provide you with the perfect battery solution!
2. Can be made into a thin battery: such as a capacity of 3.6V400mAh, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed in a variety of shapes
4. The battery can be bent and deformed: the polymer battery can be bent by about 90 degrees.
5. A single high-voltage: liquid electrolyte battery can only be connected in series with several batteries to obtain a high voltage. Since the polymer battery has no liquid itself, it can be made into a multi-layer combination in a single unit to achieve a high voltage.
6. The capacity will be twice as high as the same size lithium-ion battery